Monday, 14 January 2008

Play date stamping

I had a play date yesterday, Sunday, with a great friend. She is extremely creative and blends unusual palette selections with her card making. Visit Sam's blog

Play dates are really important for the soul and for the expansion of my repertoire. Playing with inks that are not my usual colours, or stamps with which I am not familiar, or paper colours that are outside of my regular realms of fantasy help to broaden my horizons.

Another really good reason to have play dates are to share your hobby with friends and experience their styles and input.

And of course - have a good time and a martini or margarita...

Girl talk, gushing over each other's cards, constructive criticism, borrowing/lending are all part of the day - all designed to make me come home with such a great sense of well being and motivated to go through the week trying to make one card per day.

Play date creations:









All cards are a A6 size.







Celebrate your craft friendships and have a play date soon!


ooOOoo

2 comments:

Vicki (SCS basement stamper) said...

Such pretty cards!! Love the combination of colors and images! TFS and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Snoekl said...

Play dates are good for the soul - I LIKE that! That's how I feel after stamping with my friend Shelley last night! Thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails