Saturday, 7 June 2008

Madly EXCITING news!

Yes, I've just had madly EXCITING news!

My blog is to be featured as "BLOG OF THE WEEK" on SCRAPBOOKING.COM MAGAZINE!!

I don't know how much more excited a blogging girl can get :)

I'll be featured in the newsletter of the 16th June, so you can either "watch this space" or, better still, sign up for the Scrapbooking.com Magazine newsletter.

So, now to finish and add some of those half-way-to- done projects that are sitting on my craft table.

Thank you, Jami, of SCRAPBOOKING.COM Magazine for considering my blog as a "beautiful blog"!

5 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

Congrats!!!

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you, that is GREAT news! Enjoy the fame, and I LOVE your blog! Your projects are WONDERFUL!
Hugs~ Kim

Ronita Glanville said...

Awesome news H! Keep the inspiration coming!

SirGawain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SirGawain said...

That's my Angel!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails