Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Texturizing with Cuttlebug embossing folders

Now that I have my Big Shot and some really great Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, I'm wondering how I ever made a card without it! But I guess that's growth... Or Love... Not really sure which ;b

My brilliant teacher, HRH Amanda, had us stocking up on paint chips (or paint strips as some prefer to call them) ages ago as they really help to make a quick card, well, quickly.

I took one of my paint chips which I'd stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink - turns out not the appropriate ink for the paper - and ran it through the Big Shot with the Paisley embossing folder - I do like the result.. BTW, Staz-on will have far better results.



Then I took a pre-punched flower and used the Script embossing folder with lovely results.



What have you found to texturize?

Night from this side!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails