Thursday, 18 December 2008

Asian Theme

My stamping friends know me for using blue (a lot) and for really enjoying Asian-themed stamps and cards.

These are a few I have made in the past - so please excuse the "early" photography (and style)... And no blue involved!

Geisha



I cut out the Geisha and parasol for effect on this card, and layered it with some wonderful off-cuts of a red bamboo-like paper. Stamp is from Great Impressions, South Africa.


Happy Coat!



I made this a few years ago, at a play date with four friends. We each had to bring a stamped image for everyone and make a card with each image. I chose to combine two of my images, the Happy Coat image and the words (Hero Arts).

Geisha (with feather)



I thought the feather added a bit of lightness to the image - and with hindsight I think I could have used a darker ink for a greater impression. I think the stamp is Stampendous.

Naked Geisha



I just loved this stamp (also Stampendous I think)! And the ribbon was my way of offering her a hint of modesty.

TFL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails