Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Organising my craft table...

Today is a public holiday in South Africa and I'm taking advantage of the early sunrise to get a really early start and tidying and organising my craft table.

For weeks now it's looked worse than anything imaginable and YG has been very polite about the cover that is casually thrown over it to make it look remotely passable.

With "cover"...



But NO MORE!

Today I will sort the various swaps that are sitting there, I will finish two swaps - one that is waaaaay overdue - and then, and only then, will I go for a swim.

Delayed gratification people - Stephen Covey has a lot to answer for!

Without "cover"...



Now that you've seen it you're wondering where do I work??? Me too ;b

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails