Sunday, 23 August 2009

Happy Happy Happy... Shrink Plastic

Day 6210...

What with it being the anniversary weekend I am filled with happy thoughts - more so than usual...

And being so happy, I was reminded of this lovely card I made a while back, and it also reminded me of another relationship - that of the various love affairs I've had with my stamping "accoutrement".

The first time I saw an item made with Shrink Plastic I was quite in awe of the fact that there were stamp sets that had duplicates in the tiniest sizes. HRH Amanda did have a laugh at me at the time, and then went on to teach us how to use Shrink Plastic. I have thoroughly enjoyed using it and making some fun and interesting creations.

So, combining my love of Asian themes, Kimono's and stamping, thi card was created.



CS is Black Keyes Reindeer, stamped with Hero Arts using bleach to create the watermark effect, the the Happy Kimono stamp is embossed with gold embossing powder, highlighted with Red Stickles, while the shrunken image is stamped with Staz-On Black onto gold Shrink Plastic, and also highlighted with Red Stickles.

The images are layered onto magic mesh, and adorned with some I-Ching charms.

Of course, relationships evolve and I enjoyed my time with Shrink Plastic, but I am wondering how long my Big Shot affair will continue to last - it's showing no signs of abating yet! And this makes me quite HAPPY!

Now I'm off for a play date with Sam so more happiness on it's way!

TFL!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Wow, there are so many different techniques you used on the card! Very creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails