Friday, 23 October 2009

Signatures, Counters and Built-in Obsolescence...

Today I've added a little signature to my post - trying it out for a while. If you click on it you'll go to the site where you'll be able to create your own JH!

As for counters... For those of you who follow numbers may have noticed that my counter now displays a lower number than it did the last month or so. The counter I was using just added about 5000 hits to my blog! Under ordinary circumstances it would be great to have that many hits, but it needs to be a true reflection of my blog's visitors. Luckily I'd kept a tally of hits from week to week so I'm able to go back to a more accurate reflection of Firenze Cards comings-and-goings.

"Built in Obsolescence"... what a horrible concept! We had to replace our 10 year old fridge this week - and the technician said that everything these days have "built in obsolescene". Shocking but true.

Luckily for us, the only reason our creative toys go the way of our old fridge is because we cease to use them, or damage them. So take care of the grey matter that aids our creativity, and look after (all) your toys!

Time to carry on organising!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Built in Obsilesence....who knew!
But I'm not really surprised. Car makers have used this idea for many years now. So why shouldn't other companies do the same thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails