Thursday, 5 November 2009

Thank You... #3 & Decorative Tape

I just LOVED this Thank You card that I made... It couldn't have been simpler or easier if I'd bought it! Of course it would have been a lot less impressive if it was store bought ;b Yes, yes, modesty is not my strong point.

The attractive black flourishes on this card are, wait for it, decorative tape! My friend Sam was in Buenos Aires recently and picked up a great gift for me while there - decorative tape!



CS is Curios Metal Ivory. I used my Eazi Scor board to create the borders on the two sides of my card, and then placed the tape between the borders. Thanks and flower are from the ProvoCraft Thank You die, and are cut out of pink off-cuts and layered on to the card.

I added Diamond Stickles to the flower to highlight the petals, and a bijoux at its centre. The pink bling at the bottom of the card is a piece of Body Art stick ons. Love what we can do with all things blingy!

TFL!

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Great card!!

Cherry47 said...

It is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. It's a wonder what we can do with things we already have. Keep Kreating.

Diana said...

A very nice looking card. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails