Saturday, 7 November 2009

Thank You... #5

This is the last in my little "series" of Thank You cards for now, and I'll hopefully post something new and interesting tomorrow...



This was another quick card, easily taking less than 10 minutes to complete. CS is Curios Metal White, layered with scrapbook paper. I ran an offcut of Chocolate Brown CS through my Big Shot machine, with the Paisley embossing folder, and then lightly inked the embossed paisley pattern with a VersaColor Silver inkpad.

Thanks is from the ProvoCraft Thanks Die set and is cut from Curious Metal White. It is adhered to the Paisley layer, and a complimentary colour ribbon layered over the card and word. Simple and easy.

TFL!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love all of your thanks cards! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails