Monday, 14 December 2009

Another blog award!



Well, I'd like to call it a gift, more than an award. It's wonderful gift to receive, and in the way that all gifts are received, I get to share the joy of this one with a few others as well!

Thank you to Shamela of Shamela's Stamp 'n Scrap Corner for making me feel so good about my blog!

Now to share 7 things you don't know about me...

1. I can sit and colour in for hours.

2. I carry my camera with me all the time - you never know when a great "Kodak-moment" will present itself.

3. I love playing games like Ludo, Backgammon, Gin Rummy, Canasta & Dominoes, and reallllly love playing Trivial Pursuit type games - it's great to know that all the "stuff" my mind has absorbed over the years has some practical use!

4. I collect postcards from around the world.

5. I'm finding this difficult to do as I don't "hide" a lot about myself. I'm a "virtual" WYSIWYG kinda girl.

6. Our cockatiels are often referred to as Yellow Perils.

7. I have fish called Spot.

I would like to share this award with the following INCREDIBLE bloggers:

Voodoo Vixen
Inkurable Stampers
Ikki's Cuttlebug Cupboard

TFL!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Helen, congrats on the award. I agree that it's a gift. They all are. It's wonderful when someone thinks of your own creations as special. Thanks for sharing the bits about you. I don't get out much, but the next time I get to a spot that has postcards, I'll get one. Then I'll ask for your address so I can add to your collection.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails