Friday, 11 December 2009

A card to play Dress-Up...

Nothing Christmassy about this one!

This was a birthday card for a friend who I think is always so well "turned out". It is such a lovely stamp which lends itself so well to being coloured in with most mediums. I've used Twinkling H2O's here, and left it to dry with a tissue lightly placed over the image, to absorb "spots".



CS is Keyes Reindeer Black, with some fun & girly scrapbook paper as the first mat. I used my BIG SHOT and Nesties to cut two scalloped circles of a deep red shade of CS and some magic mesh. The stamp is Inkadinkado and it is adhered to the scalloped circles with 3d foam dots.



The card is embellished with two strips of pretty pink ribbon and corresponding pearl and rhinestone bling.

TFL!

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Very cute!!

Cherry47 said...

I love it. I'm ready for a change also.
Sharon

thefrugalcrafter said...

I love it and I even have that stamps!

Jessica said...

I have this stamp too! Since I make more cards for men and women, I couldn't figure out how to use it. But you've given me a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails