Tuesday, 26 January 2010

A friend has come to Blogland!

I have so much fun thinking of projects and cards to create to display on my blog that I'm often surprised at how many folks say "oh it's too much hassle..." And then I think of the wonderful friends I've made in Blogland too - just like the Mastercard ads - they're priceless!

And now I'm happy to say a "flesh-friend" has joined the ranks of my Blogland friends, and created her own blog to show off her wonderful creative talents!

Welcome Lynne of Crafts Fair!



You may recognise this pic from an earlier post of mine...

Aside from making beautiful cards, Lynne has now ventured into the world of Decoupage, with really gorgeous results. Keep a lookout for her - I'm sure we'll see lots more!

TFL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails