Tuesday, 19 January 2010

A gift set...

While "blowsing" recently I was inspired by a set of cards, and decided to case them. And as much as I'd like to name the blog, I can't!! I thought I'd made a note of the cards creator, but, well, I didn't. So if you recognise the pic below please let me know who it is!

This is the set that inspired me:



A lovely set of cards showing how gorgeously one can colour using Copics. As I don't have any Copics - yet - I did my own variation...



As we know I'm a bit of a Cuttlebug-addict (not so "bit" YG says...), so these cards were made to highlight the folders.

CS is Curious Metals White and Cream
Embossing folders are ProvoCraft HEART BLOCKS, SPOTS & DOTS, PAISLEY, D'VINE SWIRLS, SWISS DOTS, (Friends) DAISIES
Papers are DP scraps
Stamps are HERO ARTS - Hand Drawn Captions
Ink for stamping the words is VersaMark Coffee Bean
Some pieces of the DP have been edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, others with VersaColour inks.
Flowers are Fiskars & Hero Arts.

I trimmed the CS to the edge of the embossing, used my Creative Memories Corner Rounder punch, and hey presto - a pretty set of cards to give away as a gift.

TFL!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

These cards are really lovely. Any one should be happy to get them.

ManorGang said...

Absolutely LOVE your card set. The corner rounder added such a wonderful touch. I must make a set for
myself. Thanks for sharing!

Carol's Crafts said...

Your cards are so lovely. I may have to case you. LOL

Lisa Avolio said...

This is great! I just got a Cuttlebug for Christmas and am waiting for the folders I ordered. Cards like these will work up quickly- I love them! Thanks for the inspiration.

SophiePScrap said...

Great take on these cards! BTW I do know your source: jennifermcguireink.com. She's a great source of inspiration to me as well!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Lovely Helen! I may have to "case" you! :)

Holley said...

Beautiful butterflies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails