Friday, 26 February 2010

Noooooooz... (or News if you prefer...) *amended!

CARD CLASSES... They're here and they're happening!

I'm going on a new adventure in my crafting life - I shall be giving monthly card classes at...



from the end of March 2010.

Carolyn, the owner of the Scrapbook Factory Shop, has been so praiseful of my work and so now I get to play and have fun and create with the other regulars of the shop.

I will be focussing primarily on my beloved Cuttlebug cards, with some other goodies thrown in. I hope you'll come and join us!!

The details of the classes will be posted on the Scrapbook Factory Shop website and if you aren't already on their mailing list then head over there now to sign up for early notifications of all their classes and sales.

And thank you too, to all the wonderful readers of my blog, who have also motivated me to take this step!

Of course this all started with my original card class gift from my wonderful cousin REV, and the whimsical and stylish musings of HRH!

TFL!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh how fun! Congrats.

Lindsay Weirich said...

Congrats Helen! I have been teaching painting and papercrafting classes for 10 years, it is such fun, and I learn as much from the students as they do from me, you will be a hit!

Charlotte said...

I am so glad you have this opportunity to take this next step. Teaching can be so rewarding. Congratulations! I know your classes will be informative and fun -- maybe you could even include some paper quilling.

Charlotte
www.theartofquilling.com

Firenze said...

Thank you lovely people for your good wishes! I am looking forward to it a whole 'Bugful!
Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails