Thursday, 25 March 2010

March birthday cards...

We always get to celebrate birthdays in style at our HRH card classes - and March is a busy month with three of our Girls sharing the birthday morning.

I was going to get all creative and give each CCBG (card class birthday girl) a separate, ornate card, but as usual I let time get away from me. And I'm enjoying making "sets" at the moment...



CS is Curious Metals White, background paper is Bazzil (Blue) and DP for the orange and pink cards. Each white layer was embossed with a ProvoCraft embossing folder and embellished with ribbon and complimentary bijoux. I used the VersaColor inkpads to edge the card and dragged the inkpad over the embossed areas. Stamp is from Hero Arts Birthday Wishes Fancy set. Stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black and highlighted with Stickles.

Sorry the quality of the pic is not great, due to this cute little girl... She kept trying to eat/lick my toes while I was taking the photograph in HRH's garden!



Suppliers & Links:
Simply Creative
VersaColor, VersaFine & Brilliance inkpads
Scrapbook Factory Shop
Embossing folders, Bazzil CS
Kanje Crafts
Hero Arts stamps




TFL!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love how you used the embossing.

Penny Duncan Creations said...

What pretty cards.....gorgeous scenery and adorable puppy!!! ;)

Tiffany said...

Beautiful!! Very Inspiring! I want to do the same idea!!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Fabulous! I love them all! How do you only emboss part of the card?

thefrugalcrafter said...

love the clean and simple look!

of sage and sepia said...

Love these! I've recently started making "sets" , too. It's the idea that takes so much time, so trying to make the most of it. Love your colors.

ofsageandsepia.blogspot.com

grandmalee said...

Awesome work! I love having card sets, but never think about it till I'm finished. What a beautiful layout & color choices. TFS!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv these cards...such a cute set....your dog is adorable too...sending you sunshine!

enjoy *~*

chilli pip said...

Lovely set .I love the inked embossing

Jessica said...

Oooo I love these cards! TFS and what a cute little pup! She has such a sweet smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails