Friday, 21 May 2010

Pages from the Brag Book...

A few weeks ago I went to Scrapaway to make a Mini Album which I decided would be a brag book for my mom.

Here are two pages of my utterly gorgeous great-niece Angelica. This really is the first time I'm doing any kind of scrapping and it was DIFFICULT! What to put with what, where to put it, how much to put, etc... But it was fun too. And I must say I rather enjoy the size of these pages - the 12x12's seem a bit daunting!



There are so many gorgeous pics to choose from - that was possibly the hardest part of making the mini-album...

The green page is embossed with my Big Shot and a new Sizzix embossing folder, and then the embossed section has been lightly sanded to reveal the core of the paper. The page is beribboned, bejeweled, bijouxed and Stickled. I distressed the edges of the photo mat's and inked it with Ranger's Vintage Photo ink. The brown page has been embossed with Cuttlebug Script embossing folder and then I dragged Brilliance Turquoise ink over the embossing. The flowers have been Stickled, as has the butterfly charm. The sticker is from a 7 Gypsies set.


TFL!

3 comments:

linda said...

I love mini albums...beautiful!

Connie Paxman said...

Helen you did an awesome job on this scrap page...Yes it is different that cards...just a giant card...
Keep scrappin and it will be a breeze.
connie paxman

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Great job Helen! I don't paper-scrap either - mine's all on the PC! Brag book pages are tons of fun - and you've added special touches with the embossing. Do you like the Sizzix folders? How do they compare to Cuttlebug?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails