Thursday, 24 June 2010

Supporting friends...

Well we're still deep in the morass that is the Soccer World Cup and today we have a game at the stadium in Green Point, where Netherlands will be playing Cameroon.

In support of one of my great online buddies I will be dressing to support her home team - and I'll be dressed in as much orange garb as I have...



VIBRANT orange T-shirt, bright orange scarf and slightly scuffed - but orange - Crocs... Hetty and I will be doing the same thing, at the same time, just in different countries and hemispheres - we'll be crafting while keeping an eye on the game.

Good Luck HOLLAND!

TFL!

5 comments:

Karin said...

How fun!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

LOOKS GREAT!!!!! What a friend!!! ;)

C@ro said...

hihihi, that's so much fun!
I'll join you and Hetty in Orange and watch the game as well together with my partner and our son.

Have a great game!

Hetty said...

Ha, Helen, I absolutely LOVE the outfit! I am sure Holland will do great now. Thanks for the support!

Libby said...

What great fun Helen. I'd like to see a picture of you dressed in the outfit too. Good on you for finding another team to support.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails