Sunday, 19 September 2010

A Folded Book - Part 1...

I attended a Folded Book class yesterday, at Scrapaway in Edgemead, with my friend Pia, and had a great time learning how to create the template - we used a dinner plate - and then the folds and decorating... So much fun!

I was confused about the numbers of photo's required, and their sizes, so I chose to complete the book at home, where I could print and resize and reprint piccies as required.

Here's a look at the first page I've finished - entitled Biker Girl...



Olivia Rose is only 6 months old but already has her own Biker Girl outfit, and is seen sitting on her dad's bike (with dad of course!).

The base paper was fantastic - it was already embossed and behaved like Core-dinations when sanded. I used Vintage Photo Distress ink once the paper had been sanded and the highlights are Diamond Stickles and Antique Linen Distress Stickles.

Stamps are Snag 'em Stamps (Scooter) and Hero Arts (sentiment). The Scooter has been coloured with Gelly Roll Pens.

More to come!

Suppliers & Links:
Simply Creative
Hero Arts stamps, Stickles
Scrapbook Factory Shop
Snag 'em Stamps, Distress Inks
Scrapaway
Card stock, paper, ribbon

TFL!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Looking forward to seeing more about this book......thanks

Dorothy said...

Wow! Thats really cool!

linda said...

Wow, that looks so cool...great job!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the directions to this. Are you going to post them as well? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails