Monday, 25 October 2010

A Folded Book - Part 4...

Here we have the final section of my Folded Book, entitled "Sharks Girl!"

Olivia Rose and her family are avid supporters of their provincial Rugby team - The Sharks - and here we see Olivia Rose dressed up for her first big game!



CS is Black Bazzill, stamped with Hero Arts French Manuscript in Brilliance Silver ink. Word stamp is Stampin' Up! The CS under the photo's is Coredinations, which I sanded to reveal the layer beneath, then used Distress Inks to highlight the edges and the embossed layer.

Lots of bling, flowers and Stickles and the page is ready to go!

I'll make some time this week to prepare and upload a tutorial for this project.

Suppliers & Links:
Simply Creative
Hero Arts stamps, bijoux
Scrapbook Factory Shop
Distress Inks, Swiss Dots embossing folder
Scrapaway
Card stock

TFL!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

very nice tfs. I would love to see the tutorial. Thanks

aecopenhaver at gmail dot com

Attegirl said...

Beautiful!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh MY WORD!!!! This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE all the detail!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jan's Things said...

I love this. I'll be watching for the tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails