Tuesday, 30 August 2011

A birthday card - to me...

Although it's more than a month since my birthday, this card is still being displayed on our piano (where the good stuff goes!), so that I can continue to enjoy and marvel over it's elegance.



It comes from a lovely friend, Jenny, whom I met at HRH's card classes, and whom I've watched develop her creative card making skills with delight and awe. And this card is a wonderful example of her skill.



I love the graduated sizes of these butterflies, and the roses - so pretty!



And, pearls and lace... Is there anything more elegant?

Thank you Jenny!

TFL!

2 comments:

Shamela said...

Lovely card Helen...so nice when friends take time fto make you something special

chilli pip said...

Wow your friend should be thrilled with this card it is stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails