Wednesday, 5 October 2011

A mini album for Joshua...

Here are a some pix of the mini album I was making recently. I finally managed to get it finished and hand delivered to the sleep-deprived mom and dad and snoozin' Joshua...

The cover...



I used Bazzill CS, edged with Vintage Photo Distress Inks. Don't you just love that yacht? The letter "J" is a wooden letter, painted with Silver Distress Paint, then sanded and lightly inked with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. The flat-back glass beads are adhered with Glossy Accents, as are the rest of the items. I found some fun ribbons which are knotted to the book rings to give them some dimension.



It was a great experience making this album, as it taught me quite a bit about scrap booking... Like OH MY WORD it's difficult to choose the RIGHT picture! Especially when it's not your own picture/event.

I'll edit and post a few more pix in the next couple of days.

TFL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

The sleep deprived mother thinks the album is gorgeous!! The pictures don't do the album justice. It was a beautiful gift.

Thank you hun
xxx

Sharon said...

How cute is that! I've got the same ribbon!

Marrigje said...

Hi,

I love this album.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Thanks for leaving your sweet message on my finished canvas from Jennifer's online class. You did a fabulous job on your mini album! The boat is darling. Did you design it yourself? I find that mini albums are so much fun to make, are faster to finish and as you know they make great gifts.

Hetty said...

This is such a sweet album and all the pages are lovely. What a great gift.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails