Sunday, 4 May 2008

A Big Shot at last!

Well it seems like forever since I was here, and looking at the last date of posting, it is forever!

The last month has been a bit of a social whirlwind - fun but exhausting - and all the time I've been wanting to play with my toys, especially my newest from Rebus Crafts!


I've had so much fun playing with the BIG SHOT that I decided it was finally time to actually make a card or two.

I've used three Cuttlebug Embossing Folders (CEF) here: Swiss Dots, Script and Stylized Flowers. I first put the Script folder through the Big Shot rollers, then used the same embossed card stock in the Swiss Dots folder. Taking my cue from Paper Pleasing Ideas, I brayered the Stylized Flowers embossing folder on the negative side with Adirondack Stream and voila - a glorious card is made.


I also had some fun taking pre-made tags, and putting them into different CEF's and the results are quirky and cool!

Well that's all my eyes can handle tonight, so more to come in the morning!

3 comments:

Julie said...

WOW - this looks great, and no problem with the link ;)

Ronita Glanville said...

Hello! Love the card and the tags! Good idea for the tags, never thought about that! Keep the ideas coming! Will get me inspired!

Patty said...

Wow, I have seen your cards in my email, but never really looked. They are amazing! Keep up the GREAT work!