Tuesday, 3 June 2008

A few Cuttlebug (& Big Shot) cards...

And still I'm loving my Big Shot and Cuttlebug embossing folders and dies.

My wrist decided to take a leave of absence after a sprained tendon took it's toll, but at last we're back up and rolling!

These are a few cards I made recently...

This was my first Rosh Hashanah card, for a special friend - it was quite important to stamp the image first, and then run it through my Big Shot with the Swiss Dots - I tried the reverse and, well, ink doesn't like to have pointy bits ;b














I bought these word strips when I first started stamping in 2003 and have barely used them! They are like miniature Scrabble letters - just lovely to use!













I enjoyed mixing the Script and Swiss Dots embossing folders on this card - added just the right touch of elegance (I thought).


















This image is pre-coloured (as were the above two), making it nice and easy to use them for quick cards.



All cards are A6 in size.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Ronita Glanville said...

Awesome cards! Keep the creativity going!

Jana said...

That looks pretty cool doing the embossing after the stamping! Thanks for sharing!