Monday, 16 June 2008

The Green Period...

Well, along with everyone else I'm loving the lime greens that are abounding in our fashions at the moment. I've had lime green in my closet for years now so at last I'm in fashion!

So, to celebrate, well, Green-ness, here is my ode to Lingerie and Green...



CS is Curious Metal Jade, Jade mulberry paper which I ran through my Big Shot machine using the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder. Stamps are from Stamps Happen - such gorgeous stamps! I coloured the Brassiere and Panties with Twinkling H2O's, then used lime glitter on the "frilly" bits, gluing it with my Quickie Glue pen. The white cs is edged with Chalkbox Lime Green ink. They are matted onto more Curios Metal Jade CS, and edged in gold. A band of gold edged ribbon and some beautiful pearl brads complete the ensemble.

Here is a close up of the raised brassiere section. Now you can see the glittered "frilly" bits more clearly.



I've also decided to rather photograph my projects instead of scanning them this time around. Sometimes the scanner pic comes across as quite flat and the bijoux seem dull. Hopefully the natural daylight will be more successful in showcasing my work. Which do you find is the better option? What do you choose to do?

Chat soon!

No comments: