Monday, 16 June 2008

Stamping Sketch Challenge SSC#4 (2008/06/16)

Are you ready for another Stamping Sketch Challenge? I think it takes me this long to upload them to my blog because it takes me so long to make my own challenge card!

Here's the challenge:



Today I chose colours that I like, but don't usually put together. Sammy - Creations-by-Sam uses them quite often and I am always impressed with the results.

Card size is 15x15cm format so my #4 panel does not overlap - but then, this is about creativity and creative licence!

CS is White Linen for the base of the card, brown Bazzill for the first layer and lovely antiqued blue scrapbook paper for the next layer. Both layers have been clipped with a corner punch. Stamp used is Great Impressions (South Africa) D1608 which is stamped with Staz-On Teal blue and Versamark ink pads. I used the Cuttlebug Flowers (small) embossing folder, which I brayered with Adirondack Stream ink on the positive side of the folder. CS is also brown Bazzill. Sparkly effect is courtesy of Stickles. Both layers of CS is bound with the ribbon and carefully placed bijoux. Again, the wonders of Pritt Power Gel!



Remember to send me a link to your SSC#4 card, or mail me your artwork

2 comments:

Mel M. M. M. said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the sparkle! :0)

Kathy said...

Wow, I love your card. It's so unique and elegant.