Monday, 29 December 2008

Mojo Monday!

I really enjoy working from sketches (other people's layouts) and I am always intrigued at the variety of styles and colours and techniques used by all those who participate in the challenges.

I decided to do a sketch challenge today, and I liked the look of the Mojo Monday sketch - so here's my version!



CS is (Reviva) Brown, layered with turquoise elephant paper - which I ran through my Big Shot machine with the Traffic Jam embossing folder. Layers were edged with a gold marker. The words are from a 7 Gypsies sticker set, and the image is from a set of letters & words purchased yonks ago. As the card is male-orientated I decided to forego the bow and instead opted for a large dotted brad.

TFL!

5 comments:

Ronita Glanville said...

Great card - love that saying!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

Rebecca said...

I love the colors you chose. And I think the brad is perfect in place of a bow on this card!

apigonfire said...

terrific take on the sketch!
~Kendra

shelly said...

great card! what a super take on the sketch.