Sunday, 14 December 2008

Quick Christmas cards!

I needed some cards in a hurry so here are a couple more cards - and not a stamp in sight! This Cuttlebug thing is addictive and soooo easy!

I saw this idea in the magazine Stamping & Papercraft from around 2006! Who knew these fab machines have been making headlines since then?



CS is Curious Metal Ice White, layered with Green Focal Weave which was run through the Big Shot using the Peace & Joy embossing folder. I used the same embossing folder and ran some Vellum paper through it as well, tearing off just the word I wanted to highlight. I also added a few bits of bling to lift it off the page.



This card was fun - I just love the little present - just so twee!. CS is also Curious Metal Ice Whte with a layer of Curious Metal Ivory Ice which was run through the Big Shot machine using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I edgedthe layer with a silver Krylon pen, added some lovely ribbon and positioned the present. I decided to add the Crystal Ice Stickles in the form of the letter X - quite subtle in this scan and "in person".

TFL!

1 comment:

pehtdn said...

LOVE your cards, so creative.
Thanks for sharing
Pat N