Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Mojo Monday again! #68

Oh I just loved this sketch! And I got all girly about it too. I went all Pink - not a colour I'm known to use too often ;b



CS is Curious Metal Ivory (again...), layered with beautiful flourish-encrusted DP. Word and Dress stamps are both Inkadinkadoo, embossed with Black Sparkle embossing powder. I edged the dress with a pink Jelly Roll pen to highlight the movement of the dress. Wings are from the "Flights of Fancy" stamp set by Paper Wishes. I highlighted them with Diamond Stickles.

Pink elephant hide paper is used beneath the dress, cut out with my Nestabilities and Big Shot. Elephant hide paper is also used to layer the two ribbons at the base of the card.

Oh, and there's a lovely ribbon tied around the waist of the dress - a lovely bit of inspiration from YG.

TFL!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just lovely. Thanks for playing! :)

Michelle said...

Awesome card =)

xoxo,
Michelle from CuttlebugCardExchange Yahoo Group
http://imagdesigns.blogspot.com