Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Some Valentine's Cards

All of the cards are "quick" cards - mostly using scrapbooking paper and large embellishments. I made them for a virtual swap on the StampSA group.



I was going for a circle under the heart embellishment but my *&%$# circle cutter managed to ruin two pieces of paper so I decided a square would be more suitable... I edged the inner square with Silver Stickles. DP is edged with Brilliance Poppy Red ink.



Now calm yourselves down - yes, it's stamped! Stamps are Stampin' Up! for the XOXO and flourishes are Inkadinkado

Another stamped card!



For this card I masked areas as I stamped and then just used one lovely heart to inform one of the card's intention... Stamp is Hero Arts.



For this card I used scrapbook paper, highlighted with stickles and stick on heart embellishment - ribbon to finish it off.

GASP! I just realised - no cuttlebugs were used in the making of these cards!

Hope they "get you in the mood"!

1 comment:

Ria said...

Mooie kaarten hoor :) En ja ik kan het afrikaans verstaan. Kan jij het nederlands ook goed begrijpen?

Hugs Ria