Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Blockheads Stamps

How about these fabulous Blockheads Stamps!

I recently entered a competition on the Blockheads Stamps Facebook group and although I didn't win, I was wonderfully complimented by Stacey Dunning (owner of Blockheads Stamps) when she said my cards were "especially beautiful"!

She liked my cards so much she asked me to choose a set of their stamps to create some cards for their group! Could I be MORE excited if I had won? Nope, not a chance.

I had such difficulty choosing between two sets on my short-list that the wonderful Ms Dunning sent me BOTH! Thank you so much! Now to get creative...

I really was torn between these two sets:


ARCHITECTURE




TRAVEL


I know my next Blockheads Stamps sheets will have to be the ATTIC & SEWING sheets - they are just fabulous as well!

SEWING



ATTIC


And, as though receiving such a compliment, and gift, were not enough, I also received a consolation prize of my choice of a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, as did all the entrants in the competition!

Generous folk out there in New Mexico!

TFL!

No comments: