Friday, 7 August 2009

A Masculine Card

So, here I am feeling that I have neglected y'all for simply ages, and well, yes I have... Sorry about that ;b

Just a brief encounter this time as there is work to be done...

Can you spot the "mistake"? I only saw it after I'd made a few of these, but no-one seemed to complain so I'm hoping they see it as creative licence.



Stamps are Hero Arts Italian Poetry for the background, Stampers Anonymous Imagine and Just For Fun Leonardo cube.

More to come... We have a long weekend here in SA so I will be catching up on some blogging, and sharing the beautiful gifts I received for my recent birthday.

TFL!

1 comment:

voodoo vixen said...

Hi Helen, thanks for the lovely words you left on my blog about the mini books, glad you find them worth a try out! :)
Your cards are lovely and as I sat and looked and looked and could only think that perhaps one of the stamped images was upside down... I think you got away with it! LOL
Annette