Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Sharing World Card Making Day with friends...

And a fine old time was had by all! We made cards, we chatted, we lunched, we Rosé'd, we sang, we danced, we had FUN!

Here's one of the cards I made...



I used Blue Keyes Reindeer CS for the base card, Curious Metals Ivory for my first layer on which I tried the Cuttlebug Wax Resist technique - and I love the effect! I then brayered my Ivory CS with my Kaleidacolor blue stamp pad, matted a small piece of silver CS, embossed with the Provo Craft Script embossing folder, and then the embellishments. I embossed DISCOVERY with black Brilliance and clear embossing powder, from the Autumn Leaves set, "Stamped and Coded".

And of course the Lighthouse was most appropriate for the curled sea foam that I could see in the Divine Swirl embossing folder.

TFL!

1 comment:

Micki said...

Wow, I have to try this....I love that!!! I never thought to use the Divine Swirl folder for sea waves...but with that technique.... it does ... lol. Awesome!