Sunday, 29 November 2009

Another Cuttlebugged Christmas Card

Okay, this is one from 2008, which somehow didn't make it onto my blog, and it's a variation of some that have gone before.



CS was Curious Metals White, and although it looks like it has a blue tint to it, I think that's just my flash reflecting the Sky Blue Versmark ink (or something...)

I applied the ink to the extruded part of the embossing folder (that's the sticky-outy bits), making sure not to get any ink on the base of the folder at all. My card stock went into the inked embossing folder, through my Big Shot, and when it came out it was all beautifully coloured already, looking like the colour was inlaid. Some stickles and a ribbon and it was ready.

TFL!

2 comments:

thefrugalcrafter said...

stunning!

Carole said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL - Love the way the blue turned out on the Christmas card. I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for sharing.
Carole Miller