Friday, 27 November 2009

Blog candy winner & a quick card...

Firstly, thank you to everyone who left comments, or emailed me privately, to congratulate me on my 100th post. Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!

Secondly, I chose the winner using the Random.Org widget.

Congratulations to CHRISTI (#50), who left a comment on the post! I'll be mailing the set of stamps (and a little extra surprise) as soon as I have her postal address.



And now "quick card" - less than 10 minutes in total - in fact the longest part was getting YG to okay the ribbon choice!



CS and layer is Curious Metal White. I used my new ProvoCraft Season's Greeting embossing folder from Scrapbook Factory Shop. I edged the embossed layer and highlighted one section of the text with Versamark Lime Ink. Using my #1 applicator (index finger) I applied Crystal Ice Stickles to the snowflakes. Finished off with some lovely green ribbon, the card is all ready to go!

TFL!

1 comment:

Sharon Caillier said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love it. I wish I had that embossing folder. Kinda late now to order it for this season. Keep Kreating,
Sharon