Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Little things can = big happiness...

It's wonderful how little things can make me happy - today I changed the background on my blog to something lighter and less wintery - and I'm loving it! What do you think?

And yesterday, while I was making some Christmas tags, I was making a mess of folding my CS by hand so I brought out my "blue board" or Eazi Scor and found that because of the size of card I had chosen to make, it wasn't a simple task to just score and move on...



Then I remembered my Mini Scor-It board and hey presto - two seconds later and I had a stack of beautifully centred and scored tags!



Just perfect.

TFL!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm lovin the new color too! I've always folded my cards by hand. So I finally bought a personal cutter to have only a scoreing blade in it. I find myself making a bunch of cards at once now. But it took some time to figure out how to get the cards centered right on the silly thing. You'd think it would be easy. But noooooo! lol