Friday, 20 November 2009

Monochrome Dreams...

I thoroughly love using bright colours for my card stock and layers on my cards and I don't often work with a monochromatic palette. YG, my dearest one, often chides me (or at least comments) on my non-ability to know when enough is enough, but sometimes I surprise even him and come out with something like this.



CS is Keyes Reindeer Black, New York stamp is PSX and Italy Postage stamp is Hero Arts, stamped and layered on white CS. "Dreams" is from a keyboard sticker set.

YG loved his visit to New York, via Rome and so I felt this card was most appropriate for him. Thanks to HRH Amanda for the images and info!

TFL!



PS. Remember to look out for my 100th post in the next few days and leave your comment on that day to be eligible for the Blog Candy!

1 comment:

Kimmay said...

Yay! I love living in New York City!

Thanks for you comments, too. I love making cards also! I'm pretty new to it, but here are some for you to see:

http://hurraykimmay.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-blue-lace-wedded-bliss-card.html

And

http://hurraykimmay.blogspot.com/2009/09/thank-you-cards.html

Hope you enjoy!