Saturday, 28 November 2009

Not-so mass production...

I couldn't resist the temptation to once again play with my new Seasons Greetings embossing folder today and I found myself doing a "mini" production line of Christmas cards. And, as we were off to see some friends this evening, I was able hand deliver their cards to them.

Earlier this week I used Versamark Lime ink, and today I used Magenta and Sky Blue inks. (Magenta didn't work quite the way I thought it would so will revise the "red" card on my next attempt.)



Each card and layer is comprised of Curious Metals White CS, edged with the Versamark ink, and bound with a complimentary coloured ribbon. Stickles and bijoux were added to highlight the centre of the snowflakes.



Here are all three of the cards for my not-so mass production, including the card featured on my blog a few days ago.



TFL!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Love the way you did these. The clean white with just a hint of color are great.
TFS

Lynda said...

Love those cards!

I also liked the just a hint of color.

Melanie said...

I love what you've done with these cards! thank you for visitng my blog Helen!

Lee - grandmalee said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the white w/just a hint of color. I just love your ideas!