Friday, 6 November 2009

Thank You... #4

How fun are these colours! Green and/or Lime Green are definitely a big hit at the moment - usually in clothing but I'm not scared to "translate" the imagery.

I made this Thank You card with a friend in mind, as she often works with a variety of green shades in her creations.



CS is Folio Lime Green, with layered Nestabilities of Curious Metal White and Green CS. The green CS has been stamped using my Versamark pad and Hero Arts Dictionary stamp. I also used my Cuttlebug Borders embossing folder to create the row of flowers at the base of the card, and hightlighted the centre of the flowers with Platinum Stickles. Ribbon is layered under the Curios Metals White CS. Thank You is from the ProvoCraft Thank You die set, and highlighted with Crystal Stickles.

Yes, I know, I seem to like my Stickles almost as much as my Big Shot and embossing folders!

TFL!

No comments: