Sunday, 6 December 2009

Birthday Butterflies

It is a bright and fresh Sunday morning and I'm up with the birds - or should I say Butterflies...



CS is Curious Metal Ivory, layered with some beautiful DP/Scrapbook paper, which is edged with VersaColour Old Rose ink. The polka dot ribbon in chocolate brown in colour, but the lighting makes some of it look much darker.



The flower is pre-made, from Out of the Box (Diep River) and adhered to the card with Pritt Gel Stick. The butterflies are ProvoCraft Cut & Emboss, and they are coloured with VersaColor Old Rose and Ash Rose. The bodies are embellished with pink pearl cellphone bling.

I rather like this card - hope you do too!

TFL!

7 comments:

thefrugalcrafter said...

very pretty;)

Cheryl said...

Lovely!

Sharon Caillier said...

Love it!!

cgl1539 said...

So so pretty, I just adore butterflies.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very elegant- love your style!

Dawn said...

Your card is FAB! I love the colors!

helena said...

YES indeed, I like it too!!!