Wednesday, 27 January 2010

I won a challenge!!

Gosh, how exciting! I won a challenge on one of the Yahoo! groups to which I belong - What's Digital Stamping?.

The challenge was to use only paper from the scrap bin except for the card (or project) base, and I happily made use of my scraps of scrapbooking paper with the gift set of cards I made...



My prize for winning the challenge was to choose a set of Digital Stamps from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! And it was a difficult choice as Lindsay has some incredible designs. Finally I made a choice of the Love Grows Here set.



Thanks so much Lindsay! Now to play and create some fun projects!

TFL

13 comments:

NancyS said...

Congratulations, Helen, on a well-deserved win! Excellent job.

Hetty said...

Congratulations Helen!! Wonderful cards, enjoy your prize.

Naomi said...

Well done Helen. They are gorgeous cards.Have fun playing with your new digi stamps!!

Cherry47 said...

Congratulations Helen!!! These are truly beautiful. I love them. You are so, so talented.

Kelly Acheson said...

How fun! Congratulations!!!!

Sherrie Reusch said...

Congrats! That is really exciting! I love your cards. I also love the digi - I think I'm going to have to get it!

Cindy said...

Congratulations Helen - as you know, I loved this set of cards and will make a similar set very soon because you've MOTIVATED me. Congratulations again!!!

Digi Kitty said...

Congratulations Helen--I love how small they are--and simple!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
Come join us for Meow Monday Challenges, $1 Thursdays &
Digi Stamp Fun
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com

Joyce Hessen said...

Dear Helen
Fantastic win -- so happy for you -- the cards look beautiful -- and your prize will be so useful all those gorgeous stamps.
Good Luck and may this be the start to many prizes.
Love Joyce.

shamela said...

Hi Helen.... Congratulations... I love the simplicity of the design... simple yet effective...perfect gift for the person who has it all....;p)

Connie Paxman said...

A nice group of cards...i love the elegance of them..great job..and TFS
connie paxman

thefrugalcrafter said...

have fun with the new stamps:)

Micki said...

Oh Helen, I love your cards. My eye is always drawn to the simple elegance and these cards have beautiful & elegance written all over them, :-)