Friday, 5 February 2010

An Anniversary Card...

This card is an anniversary card for YG's brother & SIL. During the wedding photo shoot we hammed up with some of the shots and all had a great time - which is why I chose to use a photo stamp and slide mount, to remind us of the fun times on the day.



CS is Curious Metals White, embossed with my Sizzix Big Shot and Floral Fantasy embossing folder. The photo-stamp is Rubber Romance (I think - I'll have to get confirmation on that). The image is layered onto some fun black and white spotted paper, and then onto another layer of white, then black, mats. The slide mount is embellished with Silver Stickles. A flower and pearl brad complete the picture!

TFL

12 comments:

Ret said...

Cool card, I've never seen an anniversary card done like this, with the couple being framed! Neat idea! I'm sure they will love it.

Cheryl said...

Lovely! This is a wonderful idea to personalize the card with their pic. I love the framing.

thefrugalcrafter said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Karin said...

So unique! Great job!

Connie Paxman said...

wow Helen I saved this card. I love how you exposed their cheek to cheek faces with the little frame..cool.
Such an elegant card..
connie paxman

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Helen. I love the way you angled the frame around their faces.

Carol P

Micki said...

Ohh I LOVE it. It's sooooo elegant... just love it.

TravelPeople said...

Well done clever Bunny! A real classy card. Best wishes Lynne M

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Hi Helen!

simply GORGEOUS!! Your work and site are both beautiful!!

So glad you stopped by Robyn's Fetish for our freebie day!!

Come by and check out what's going on today!! We have lots of newness coming to the shoppe!!

So glad you found us!!

=) Meredith Winston

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is gorgeous, Helen!

Ikki said...

Great card - love the way you have used the mount to focus on the couple, never seen this done before. Thanks for sharing. ikki

Micki said...

ohh if I get caught, I'm in so much trouble (am at work) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!!!