Thursday, 27 May 2010

New look for my blog...

Hey blogland friends - what do you think of my new look?

I decided to tone it down a little bit for winter - I'm in the southern hemisphere - and go for a trés chic look.

Is the post text easy enough to read against the scripted background? Would it be better in a darker/different coloured font?

I'd appreciate your feedback - really I would!

And thanks to the wonderful designs at The Background Fairy for the beautiful background image and banner.

TFL!

3 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

I really like your new background. I am definitely going to take a look at The Background Fairy's selection. I also enjoy your blog.
ShariW
http://southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

Elin K. said...

LOVE, LOVE LOVE the new look! Keep it up. :)

Sharon in MI said...

Great look; very easy on the eyes and easy to read.