Saturday, 1 May 2010

What card making bought...

Hey friendlies! I have to share my exciting new buy - not a "stamping" tool as such - but almost as much fun to have around...



For years YG and I have been salivating over these items of furniture - just loving the look and practicality of them. And then, at the Sunday market we frequent, there it was... just waiting for me.



The drawers are 18.5cm/7in in width and 35cm/14in in length. Each draw is going to hold a lot of goodies! And hopefully help me tame my organisational beast!

TFL!

9 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

you stinker helen! I have wanted a card cataloge for ages, it is gorgeous! stock it well hun:)

Billie Ann said...

I am soooo happy for you and envious too. I have wanted one of the old library card holders for years. This piece of furniture will be so handy. Have fun with it.

gingerbaby said...

It's a beautiful piece of furniture.Lucky girl. Enjoy it.
Hugs,
Brooke

Micki said...

ohhhh I've always wanted one. Awesome find :-)

Jessica said...

I've often wondered how these
library pieces would handle the load in a scrap space. Please let us see it when you've implimented it into your space. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy said...

You lucky lady you. What a wonderful find. I've had the thought of one of these in my mind for years. At this point, if I found one, I'm not sure where I'd put it, but that won't stop me. Fill it with wonderful goodies!!!

grandmalee said...

WOW! Great find! What a great finish too! Looks like all you need to do is fill 'er up which I'm sure you won't have a problem doing!

lfalduto said...

I love your new piece of furniture...wonderful...and I am jealous!!!

jen said...

wow! what a gorgeous & USEFUL piece!! I think many of us crafty folks have a wish for one of these- lucky you for finding one!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog- how cool to have a visitor from so' africa!!!! :)