Saturday, 4 September 2010

Blog Candy Winners!!!

Finally - yes - here they are! All the Blog Candy Winners!

Firstly, my apologies for taking so long to get to them - it's been a busy time since my birthday! First of all we had to continue celebrating my birthday, then it was an overload of work after the Soccer World Cup finished, and then I got sick, YG followed suit, and then it was the game of catch-up.

Thank you for being patient!

Anyhoo, I compiled the list of Followers and Subscribers, and then re-sorted for the local draw, and let Random.Org do it's thing and pick the winners...

Blog Candy #1 Winner is...

DOMINIQUE in Miami who wins this wonderful Overnight/Big Shot Bag!



Blog Candy #2 Winner is...

HELENA in Milnerton, South Africa, who wins a R50 Gift Voucher from the Scrapbook Factory Shop!



Blog Candy #3 Winner is...

JOANNA in Durban, South Africa, who also wins a R50 Gift Voucher from the Scrapbook Factory Shop!



Blog Candy #4 Winner is...

ME, MYSELF & I who wins this fun Goodie Bag!



Blog Candy #5 Winner is...

ILZAAAAAY in Johannesburg, South Africa, who wins this fun set of bling strips and a lovely set of Flower Stamps.



I'll be contacting each of the winners directly to arrange postage/delivery of your Candy.

Thank you so much for playing with me and visiting my Firenze Cards Blog!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats to all the winners :)

Skrapbuker said...

Congrats to all the winners

helena said...

Hi Helen, it was a great surprise to hear from you, thanks for the gift, will use it towards creating great new cards! I attended a ladies Spring Day Lunch at the Italian Club in Milnerton this afternoon(with Helen Zille as the guest speaker - must be all the H'S!!) AND was the lucky winner of a wine hamper (which I gave to hubby!)...then YOU called and gave me the good news of another lucky draw - definitely MY LUCKY DAY! Thank you so much - must do coffee soon!!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats to everyone! I know you'll all enjoy your goodies!

Cindy said...

Congratulations to all the winners - you are so generous Helen. I know they will all enjoy. And, I'm sorry to hear that following all that celebrating, you got sick. Hope you are feeling better, and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!