Monday, 20 September 2010

A Folded Book - Part 2...

Here is the second page I've completed, of the Folded Book I began this weekend. This one is entitled "Sister"...



CS is Pink Bazzil, Flourish Stamp is Hero Arts, inked with Victorian Velvet Distress ink. I started off with just the Petaloo flower and the photo of Olivia Rose in the centre, but it lacked oomph. Come on down bijoux! What started as one or two decorated petals became a landfill of glistening beads! I sanded the chipboard word "Sister", inked it with the Victorian Velvet Distress inks and used Cotton Candy Stickles to brighten the letters.

Two done, two more to go! And I'm still having fun...

Suppliers & Links:
Simply Creative
Hero Arts stamps, bijoux
Scrapbook Factory Shop
Distress Inks, flowers
Scrapaway
Card stock, Stickles

TFL!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

this is adorable!

Rose-Anne said...

I love this mini album and have also made the square version and a fancy round one. Here are 2 links to what I have done.

http://cropworks.blogspot.com/2010/09/mini-album.html
http://croppinrose.blogspot.com/2009/01/swimming-lesson-mini-album.html
Rose-Anne from cuttlebugitis group

thefrugalcrafter said...

it looks amazing Helen!
Lindsay

otomys said...

Hi Helen, in some mysterious way I came across your blog today and I am so glad that happened. Your cards and projects are stunning, thanks for sharing your lovely work!
Regards from Pretoria,
Amelia x