Sunday, 20 February 2011

A Christmas card or two...

Just a brief look at some Christmas cards I made last year... (Seems I started this post in January!)



This was such a simple card - some beautiful musical scrapbook paper, lovely red card stock, a ready-made ribbon (I am ribbon-tying challenged), a stamp and distress inks. Could it be easier?



The small images on this card were cut from really lovely Christmas scrapbook paper, the edges were distressed, as were the mats, and YG suggested putting the green ribbon between the layer and the mat - worked out quite nicely I thought. It was a bit too dark for my liking, but thank fully it was well received!


Suppliers & Links:
Simply Creative
Stamps
Scrapbook Factory Shop
Distress inks, scrapbook paper, card stock

TFL!

2 comments:

Scrappidoe said...

Nice cards, although I didn't know they speek French in South Africa :) Enjoy your day Cindy

Scrap-diva said...

Hi Helen
Thanks for visiting my blog. I just became your latest follower. Its so nice to hook up with other Cape Town scrappers.
Hugs
Natalie