Saturday, 25 June 2011

Away... but not lost...

Life... What can we say about it? It happens... And in some instances, it H.A.P.P.E.N.S.

The short version...

A creative meltdown; a close-shave in the family; a business malfunction; a death in the family; creativity still challenged; de-cluttering of note; moving ahead...

So look out for some sneak peeks in the coming days...

Well, actually, why not NOW?



Ooooo - a beautiful suitcase you say? (A gift from an equally beautiful friend.)



Actually... It's what you'll find inside! I'm using the case to keep the makings of a mini-album together. More to come!

TFL!

9 comments:

Hetty said...

Hello Helen, good to see you posting again and I hope life pick up for the better now!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Welcome back to the blogging world Helen...I pray life is evening out for you now and you have time to create!!! You're SO right....it is a GORGEOUS suitcase!!!!! What a nice tease too!!! ;)

Back Porch Stamper said...

A beautiful case...I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations.
Keep Looking Up!

Moz said...

Welcome back - you have been missed!
Yes, it all happens, but keep looking beyond it and focus on what makes you happy.
Many hugz

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

What a tease you are Helen! Life does sometimes get in the way... but hopefully you can now find more time for you!

Casmiles said...

Helen - I can SO relate to LIFE HAPPENING...and it does. Much the same here, but glad to hear from you and know you're doing "ok". I just wish they didn't come in multiples, but I guess, perhaps thats a way of not having everything drag on. I keep telling myself - it will get better, all these little bumps will pass, and the creative juices will have time to flow again SOON. We're thinking of you.

Ret said...

So good to see you stamping again! This is really very pretty. I hope things calm down for you and you'll have more time to do the things you love. Take care!

Cathie said...

Good Morning, I wanted to share an award that I have for you. I have always found inspiration from your site and wanted to give something back as my way of saying thank you. Please stop by my blog to pick up this sweet award.

So glad to see you back Helen. Life has a funny way of biting us in the butt, but we come back stronger. Hang in there and smile, it is all we can do.
Blessings,
Cathie

chilli pip said...

Hope to see you back again soon