Sunday, 28 August 2011

"M" for (a) birthday card...

Yeah, I know... It's a silly, cryptic heading, but I'm having fun :)

"M" is for the wonderful chap for whom the card was made, which means it could also be "M" for masculine (phew, glad I thought of that...)!



The CS, papers and ribbon were from a little kit gift bag I received when attending an open day at Simply Creative a while ago. I stamped Hero Arts Manuscipt Background on the DP with VersaColor Turquoise, distressed the edges of the DP and inked it with the same ink.

And here's a close up of the tag with the (Name to be added) stamp. The image is coloured with Copic Markers.



The tag is edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Bling was added with Blue Distress Stickles, and a lovely big blue brad.

TFL!



4 comments:

Libby said...

Very nice Helen. Nice to see you posting again

cgl1539 said...

I love that image, you did a fabulous job on your card.

Diana said...

What a fun looking card - I'm sure he loved it :)

Kate P. said...

Beautiful colour combination!