Monday, 12 September 2011

It's all in the "resist"...

Jennifer McGuire is such a talented gal, and I'm lucky enough to be participating in the Inspiration Showcase, an online class hosted and taught by Jennifer McGuire, as well as several wonderful guest teachers.

Here's what I've played with so far...


My first heart is nothing to write home about - all the glossy cs I have doesn't show the resist very well... Will get more this week.

The second heart is just fab! Yes, I do say so myself! That's paint resist.

And the third heart is my fave so far - trapped resist - sooooo cool!

More to come!

TFL!







3 comments:

Anette said...

Great resist hearts, I love these techniques too!

Alison said...

What a brilliant class, I'm missing it already! Your resist hearts look great Helen! x

Teresa Zuehls said...

Your hearts are lovely! My favorite of the three is the last one too. If you can find the glossy paper from Ranger it worked great for me. I had some glossy photo paper but it didn't work all that well with the brand of photo paper that I had.